Learning Styles - 20.2.13

Today in class we took a quiz on a website, that would analyse our learning styles.

As you can see my results show that I am mainly a Solitary, Visual, and Verbal learner.

I think this is pretty accurate, as when I am learning I feel like I work best in these situations.

Now I know my most efficient learning styles, this will help me greatly when revising.

Ways In which I can revise according to my learning styles:

- Revise on my own: as that maximises my concentration.

- Read the information out loud to myself or a friend: as this contribuites to my verbal learning, and I will absorb the information more efficiently.

- Mind maps, colour coordination, and lists will comply with my visual learning style, so could be extrememly beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment